Banque Pâris Bertrand has been keenly aware of its environmental responsibilities since it was founded, in 2009. It has taken an active approach to reduce the impact of its activities on the environment and to contribute to the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through its investment decisions. Moreover, the Bank is a signatory to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).For more information, click here
A sense of service and a culture of performance. These are the two bedrock principles that our values are based on. They are also a state of mind, which guides our actions and decision-making on a daily basis.
- Our primary concern is to give you our time and to be available to you at any time, at any level of the company.
- We are proactive and creative in all our relationships.
- Seeking out excellence wherever it can be found is how we meet your high standards.
- As a young bank, but one that possesses extensive collective experience, we are not burdened by historical baggage. We draw on the best of the past to build the future.
- Each of us is fully accountable for his/her clients, as we are each aware that the sum is greater than its parts and because this enhances overall performance.
- We design financial solutions for you that are realistic and efficient.
- Our flexible set-up allows us to make decisions rapidly and efficiently.
- We have chosen to retain our human scale so we can stay nimble and safeguard our freedom to act on the basis of our convictions.
- We invest alongside you in the solutions that we offer you. The interests of the bank and our partners are thus fully aligned with your interests.
- We work fully independently and flexibly and are not subject to any pressures from outside parties.
- We have no financial intermediation or investment banking activities, in order to forestall any conflicts of interests.