Skills. A sense of responsibility. An entrepreneurial spirit. This is what we expect of the men and women who join our bank. The reason we do so is that performance – both of our company’s performance and the performance we deliver to our clients – is created by what our people do.
Why join us
Working for Banque Pâris Bertrand means sharing a vision and offering a limited number of clients what private banks do best – service, understanding and responsiveness. It also means working in an environment set up on a human scale and that is in phase with its time, in which an entrepreneurial spirit, the sense of responsibility and concertation take direct part in the growth of our business and of our client’s wealth.
What we offer
A flexible and independent set-up with a solid financial foundation that is free of all conflicts of interests. We also offer you an attractive package, a good working environment, and cutting-edge working tools.
Senior wealth manager
- Maintain and develop a network and a portfolio of clients in order to offer them tailored assistance and advisory over the long term in managing their affairs
- Monitor the markets and trends in financial instruments and regulations, and ensure that high-performance investment solutions are implemented
- Implement strategies (sales, marketing and communication) in close cooperation with senior management
- Take active part in the company’s development
You are a veteran wealth manager with in-depth knowledge of the financial industry and markets, its risks and its latest developments. You are committed, ethical and responsible and are eager to be a part of a team that adjusts rapidly to change. You possess good sales and negotiating skills and work flexibly and with stamina under pressure. You are well connected, have a gift for communicating ideas, and share our standards of excellence.Français et anglais exigés. Autres langues un atout. Voyages réguliers.
French and English required. Other languages would be an advantage. Regular travel involved.
Intern "Investment Assistant" within the investment team
We are looking for an "Investment Analyst - PM Assistant" to join our investment team based in Geneva for a 6 months period.
Support to the different poles of the team regarding:
- Marketing (investment proposals)
- Reporting (fund factsheets and strategies)
- Editing (publications)
This person will join a team with a strong reputation and a great capacity for innovation in terms of investment. The required qualities are autonomy, the ability to work under tight dealines, a strong interest in finance and a perfect command of Office software. This internship is an opportunity to discover the different angles of the investment business.
Student in Bachelor or Master of Finance, good command of English and MS office
Analyst Intern at Family Investment Partner Team
To support the rapid growth of the team, the candidate will be in charge of supporting the team on technical and analytical part of FIP business as well as supporting the RM and Senior assistants with clients accounts handling. This is a broad range and challenging role, which requires some flexibility, high technical financial skills, ability of organization as well as a customer-oriented attitude.
- Supporting the FIP team in Client’s relationship and accounts maintenance
- Daily and monthly mailing to clients: newsletter, reports, …
- Conduct in-depth analysis of underlying funds and stocks on ad-hoc request
- Manage clients liquid and diversified portfolios as well as Private/illiquid and other investments
- Processing tailor-made clients reporting and marketing support (possibility of improving of existing process)
- Participating to Asset Allocation process and funds selection
- Running some risk analysis on existing clients’ portfolios and mandates
- Supporting RM with investment proposals for new prospects
- Horizontal support
- University Bachelor/ Master degree in Finance or equivalent
- Good understanding of both corporate finance and financial markets
- Knowledge of the different investment activities of the Bank (Systematic Asset Management and Private Capital)
- Strong attention to detail, quality, accuracy and punctuality
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to be organized and manage multiple disparate tasks
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- A former working experience in the financial / banking field is a plus