Expertise. One-on-one access to your private banker, to our investment specialists, and to our partners. Transparency and flexibility. These are the three trademarks that make Banque Pâris Bertrand a wealth manager that is both unique and based on high-performance.
Your wealth is our sole concern
By limiting the number of clients per banker, Banque Pâris Bertrand has sought to put private banking back on the path that constitutes its strength and values. A choice of exclusive business models allows us to focus on tailoring wealth management solutions to each of our clients. Banque Pâris Bertrand also offers its clients an opportunity to deposit their assets in another bank of their choosing, in which case, we become an independent manager who is completely focused on asset management. Our ambition: to guarantee that our interests are aligned at all times with your interests and with your wealth protection and development objectives. Our approach: interpreting events and news from the entire world to get the jump on market trends and investment opportunities in full objectivity and independence.
Private clientsRead more
Whether you decide to entrust us with all your assets or you prefer to make the investment decisions yourself, we ensure that you have total flexibility, constant input in all decision-making processes, and absolute objectivity in choosing and implementing solutions.
- A tailored, discretionary management mandate in EUR, CHF and USD
- A tailored advisory mandate (subject to availability, depending on jurisdictions)
- Transaction accounts (10 possible currencies)
- Portfolio consolidation and performance analysis
- Life insurance polices
- Lombard credit
- Special access to external legal and tax consultants
- Access to a network of depositary banks
Entrepreneurs and family officesRead more
As a discrete banking partner, our Family Investment Partner department possesses its own asset allocation capacities and proprietary (thematic) investment strategies. Several large Swiss and international families and entrepreneurs have placed their trust in Banque Pâris Bertrand to manage a portion of their financial assets via this structure, which offers them both ad hoc solutions and special investment opportunities.
- Discretionary management mandates and advisory
- Ad hoc portfolio management
- Proprietary investment strategies
- Private placement strategies (private equity, private debt, coinvestments, direct placements, and club deals)
- Lombard loans and structured finance
Institutional clientsRead more
Asset Management :
LongRun Equity : replicating the approach deployed by private sector companies on public markets, the Business Investing strategy acts as a holding company allocating capital to its operating companies using the same corporate tools of analysis, strategic management and long-term valuation term.
Systematic Asset Management : Based on analysis of fundamental and technical factors, the Systematic approach aims to outperform the market over the long-term by combining diversified asset allocation, diversified assets, robust risk management and clear investment processes. (UCITS SMART, FAST, WISE Europe and Wise Global funds). We also offer high-performance and innovative tactical and thematic investment solutions (certificates) on gold and US Value share, for example
Hermance Capital Partners: an investment boutique specialized in private markets, created in 2016 at Banque Pâris Bertrand and developed in partnership with banks Bordier & Cie and REYL & Cie since 2018. Hermance Capital Partners offers investment solutions in Private Equity, Private Debt and Private Real Estate through high conviction strategies with attractive profiles in terms of risk and return and allowing investors to build diversified portfolios from quality private assets
- Mandates management with a clearly defined risk profile and performance:
- Balanced mandate
- Balanced LPP or OPP2 mandates for pension funds
- Balanced SRI or ESG mandates
- Thematic or specific mandates (defensive, alternative, private equity, private real estate, …)
- Tailormade investment strategies / solutions
- Strategic portfolio analyses
- Strong collaboration with pension funds on advisory mandates :
- Asset Allcation and Tactical Advice
- Research and analysis f external investment solutions
- Supprt to foundation Boards or investment committees by offering them services such as dashboards markets, set up positioning in the business cycle, risks and opportunities in asset classes).